‘Simran’ Trailer Out: Kangna Ranaut In Yet Another Intriguing Role
Kangna Ranaut, known for her bold choices, is back with another power-packed performance with her new movie ‘Simran’. As trailers show, Kangna plays the role of a Gujarati divorcee who believes in following the dictates of her heart and living life to its fullest.
Read on to know more about this promising movie:
- In the movie, Kangna Ranaut has two habits which she finds difficult to get rid of — gambling and stealing. And the best part is that she doesn’t shy away from accepting it.
- The movie also features Soham Shah, Esha Tewari Pande, Manu Narayan, Aneesha Joshi and Rupinder Nagra in pivotal roles. It has been extensively shot in the United States.
- It is being speculated that movie is based on the real life story of a certain Sandeep Kaur, famously known as ‘Bombshell Bandit’. She was a nurse who was arrested in the US for bank heists. She had a huge line of gambling debts to pay off for which she resorted to bank robbery.
- Also Read: I like real stories, not just sarees flying with the wind: Kangna Ranaut
- Kangna has a very lively character in the movie. She is also seen in multiple looks — sporting blonde hair and a cowboy hat, dancing and whistling flaunting her signature curls, checking herself out in a mirror wearing a red bob cut wig and much more.
- Simran’s song “Lagdi Hai Thai” is a lovely dance track and you can expect it to be played at every wedding you go. Besides that, a new song “Pinjra Tod Ke” has beautiful lyrics that are bound to resonate with each and every woman out there. The song urges women to break free and experience the beauty of freedom.
- This move, directed by Hansal Mehta, is slated to release on 15th September. It is co-produced by Bhushan and Krishan Kumar’s T-Series Films and Mehta’s Karma Pictures.
Watch the trailer here: